Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Little Tikes Toddle Tots




Today I want to talk about another toy that I collect: Little Tikes Toddle Tots. I owned these toys since I was very young and they are very durable. I wish that they made children toys like this today U_U

So, how did I begin collecting them? Well, I began collecting them last year when my mom and I were cleaning the closet and came across the Mountain play set with the train and the helicopter as seen on the right here. Well, since then, I've been buying them whenever I've found them at the flea market and I even bought a few online. Currently, I posses a house, two firetrucks, three buses, a regular truck, a construction truck, a four wheeler type vehicle and even a playground with all the original pieces!

My two year old nephew loves playing with these too, so every time he's over, he goes up stairs and plays with them ( which makes the toys happy since they get to get played with some more- Thanks Toy Story 3! (; ) I also have painted a few of them as well because I had so many brown haired boys with blue pants so I painted some different colors like purple and red/yellow ( I will post pics sometime in the future). Overall, I really enjoy finding these at the flea market although it can be hard because they're becoming harder and harder to find and the ebay prices just keep going up. Overall though, my future goal with these guys is to just collect enough of them to build a little town with all of them living happily (: Really, what more in life can you ask for?

Stay tuned to my channel for more toy goodness.

2 comments: