Monday, October 24, 2011

Toy Story Collecting















The images shown here are my toy story collection.. Up on the top is some loose stuff I have such as Buzz Lightyears, Burger King toys, stuffed animals, etc. The middle picture is the regular Toy Story 3 Mattel line which has produced some very nice figures! The bottom picture is the core of the collection and my pride and joy: The Toy Story Collection line. Currently, this comprises all of Wave 1 and Wave 2 except for RC (which I have but is not pictured) and Utility Belt Buzz ( which is too damn expensive to buy on the second hand market!). Toy Story Collection Wave 3 has been released but only in the UK by Vivid Imaginations; it contains Mr. Pricklepants, Dolly and Buttercup and I want them sooooo badly! :( Come to America soon!

I only starting collecting Toy Story about 18 months ago when I saw the Toy Story Collection and I loved it! I am a huge fan of the Toy Story Collection and the production values are very high. In fact the prices on them going up! On the second hand market, Bullseye is worth about 90 dollars and Rex is shooting at around 175!! Crazy stuff for toys marketed at 50 bucks each.

Regardless, I will have to take new pictures because I have adds not seen here including the full new Toy Story To Infinity and Beyond Line, another loose buzz lightyear and everyone's favorite Mr. Mike! (:

Stay tuned, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment